This half-term we will be looking at:
- materials - distinguishing between an object and the material it's made of
- sorting materials such as glass, water, plastic, wood and metal
- natural sculptures, by Andy Goldsworthy, and PET recycled plastic sculpture by Veronika Richterová
- choosing a medium for, and making, our own natural or man-made sculptures
- aerial and plan views of our local area
- making our own maps and plans of the school grounds, and using a key to show different parts
We are also aiming to visit a range of playgrounds, weather permitting!